010 | How to Find Your Why
Why you’ve got to listen to this episode:
In this episode, I walk you through the steps you need to take to find your “why” statement or your brand purpose.
What is the passion within your organization?
What is the reason your audience wants to engage with you?
Every organization needs a rally cry, an internal motto that moves staff and inspire audiences. A core purpose, a way to tell your story and engage with your audience.
A spark that can ignite a fire, a powerful statement that can move people into action.
In this episode, I share with you an exercise you can do to help you identify your “why” and clearly articulate.
Who can benefit from listening in:
If you have identified the need to better express the value of your organization, to better differentiate yourself in the marketplace and to generate better engagement and action from your audience this episode will help.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to find your “why” statement or brand purpose which will allow you to engage with your audience in a more meaningful way helping you not only stand out but generate better and long-lasting engagement.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- You’re selling a story and it’s never been more important to know which one.
- You can have meaningless transactions with your audience or use your “why” statement to generate long lasting engagement.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it, so you better know what your “why” is.
Links to resources mentioned in this episode
This episode includes a downloadable .pdf with the questionnaire you should use when interviewing people to help find your “why”.
Thanks for listening
To share your thoughts
- If you have a question or episode topic idea leave a message here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.BACK TO PODCAST MAIN
SUBSCRIBEFor brand and marketing tips, trends and other information sign up to our blog.