011 | Collaboration, why together is better with Jim Button
Why you’ve got to listen to this episode:
In this episode, I interview the one and only Jim Button. Besides being an incredible marketer, brand strategist and entrepreneur, Jim is a connector and a community builder.
Jim has an amazing ability to bring people, ideas and causes together.
He builds purpose driven brands and proves, time and time again, how staying true to your purpose, collaborating and helping everyone involved can build successful brands.
Besides learning great tips, you will most certainly be inspired by Jim’s many stories.
Who can benefit from listening in:
In this episode Jim gives examples of how connecting with your audience, your community and even your competitors can help everyone and build both stronger brands and a stronger community.
Any brand, wither for profit or non-profit, who is trying to connect with their audiences should listen to this episode. You may not have given a lot of thought to the power of collaborations before, but after listening to this episode that will most likely change.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Psychology and marketing is the same thing, they are both about understanding human behaviour.
- By helping rise the tide and helping others, you’ll help your business.
- Trust is the currency, there is no other currency. If you have trust you’ll have success.
Links to resources mentioned in this episode
- Village Brewery
- Evans Hunt
- Big Rock Brewery
- The Eddies
- Trevor McConnell
- The Wickaninnish Inn
- Beer Hay Bales
Thanks for listening
To share your thoughts
- If you have a question or episode topic idea leave a message here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.BACK TO PODCAST MAIN
SUBSCRIBEFor brand and marketing tips, trends and other information sign up to our blog.