012 | Social media tips and how to collaborate with influencers with Mike Morrison
Why you’ve got to listen to this episode:
In this episode, I interview Mike Morrison, the writer behind the popular Mike’s Bloggity Blog, a top social media influencer and the creator of Social West, a digital marketing and social media for business conference.
In this interview Mike shares many tips on how to best use social media to strengthen your brand. He particularly talks about how collaborating with social media influencers can be key to reach new markets and solidify your presence.
Mike specializes in connecting brands with people and in this episode, he shares some of the most important pointers on how to successfully do it.
Mike’s advice comes from his own experience and what he has learned in his over 10 years as a social media presence experience.
Who can benefit from listening in:
Social media is a vital part of your marketing mix. This episode will give you some great inside information from someone who has built a successful business on social media.
Even if you’re seeing some positive results using social media for your organization, you’ll still gain some great insights and tips from this interview.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Social media is an essential part of your marketing mix and likely the strongest voice of your organization.
- Your personal social media use should not become your business social media strategy.
- You can’t approach social media as you do traditional advertising.
- Social media is to build community and brand trust. It’s a long haul and it takes consistency, creativity and relationship building.
Links to resources mentioned in this episode
- Mike’s Bloggity Blog
- @mikesbloggity – Twitter
- @mikesbloggity – Instagram
- Mike Morrison – Facebook
- Social West
This episode includes a downloadable .pdf with the top tips Mike shared in the podcast.
Thanks for listening
To share your thoughts
- If you have a question or episode topic idea leave a message here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.BACK TO PODCAST MAIN
SUBSCRIBEFor brand and marketing tips, trends and other information sign up to our blog.