014 | How a Google search led to a successful brand with Dustin Paisley of Local Laundry
Why you’ve got to listen to this episode:
In this episode, you’ll hear the very humble beginnings of what is now a successful growing brand. This is the story of how with no previous know-how of the business but with passion, drive a clear purpose and an internet connection, two guys built what is becoming a beloved brand, Local Laundry.
Dustin Paisley, one of the founders of Local Laundry shares with us their brand purpose and how their unwavering commitment to their purpose has led them to develop many different initiatives engaging with the community and customers while strengthening their brand and growing their business.
Through their commitment to collaborate with the communities they’re in, and tell the stories of the people in those communities, Local Laundry is telling their own story. They’re building community while building a successful brand and business.
Who can benefit from listening in:
Whether you’re an entrepreneur or not, you’ll get some great tips from hearing how Local Laundry is building a community while building a business.
Running a successful business and doing good in the community doesn’t need to be mutually exclusive, and Local Laundry is living proof of it. In fact, building a powerful brand may depend on it.
Listen to this episode to hear how a small business is managing to do both and how you can too.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- It takes years to build a successful brand. It doesn’t happen overnight
- No matter what, you have to keep your focus and commitment on your brand purpose. Focus on your mission ad never let go of it.
- You have to set yourself apart, and the way to do that is to focus on your brand purpose.
- Customers want to buy an experience, not a thing.
- A successful organization is a conduit to achieve a brand purpose, and not the other way around.
Links to resources mentioned in this episode
- Local Laundry
- Local Laundry – Twitter
- Local Laundry – Instagram
- Airing the laundry
- Alberta Podcast Network
- Alberta Women Entrepreneurs Learning Day
A Branded world is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network powered by ATB
Thanks for listening
To share your thoughts
- If you have a question or episode topic idea leave a message here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.BACK TO PODCAST MAIN
SUBSCRIBEFor brand and marketing tips, trends and other information sign up to our blog.