014 | How quizzes can attract and engage audiences
with Josh Haynam
Why you’ve got to listen to this episode:
In this episode, you’ll hear from Josh Haynam the co-founder of Interact Quiz Builder, a tool used by more than 30,000 businesses including The American Red Cross, Home Depot, and Forbes. Josh shares with us examples of how organizations attract and connect with audiences through the use of quizzes.
Finding ways to attract and connect with audiences is critical for any organization and quizzes that play with people’s intrinsic curiosity can be an ideal way to do it.
These quizzes can also be the conversation starter to introduce audiences to your products and services, have them understand and empathize with your cause or find out audience preferences or needs to help with product development or improvement.
Who can benefit from listening in:
If you are looking for ways to attract, engage or to find out more about your audience this episode is a must listen.
These quizzes can be a great way to engage your audience in topics that are of interest to them while learning more your audience and how you can better serve them.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Audiences don’t want the one-way communication anymore. People like to be part of the conversation and quizzes engage the audience in a conversation
- People like learning about themselves and quizzes provide a way where they can do that, either through assessments, personality identifiers or scoring type quizzes, people test their knowledge and learn more about themselves while learning more about your organization.
- Quizzes plays with people’s curiosity and they provide a fun online experience rather than just reading content they are participating and interacting with your organization.
If you want see some examples of quizzes you could use or test building one tailored to your organization you can try interact for free here.
Thanks for listening
To share your thoughts
- If you have a question or episode topic idea leave a message here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.BACK TO PODCAST MAIN
SUBSCRIBEFor brand and marketing tips, trends and other information sign up to our blog.