051 | Owning your brand – a conversation with Brian Hickling
Why you’ve got to listen to this episode:
Brian knows a thing or two about building a remarkable brand. He has extensive experience both in the client side and working for Canada’s top advertising agencies with major national and international brands. He is a creative director, a business builder and a creative innovator.
Brian’s expertise is not constricted to traditional and digital creative marketing campaigns but rather the entire process of building a brand from within. Of creating a culture that not only understands the brand but lives it and embraces it.
Who can benefit from listening in:
Brian shares some great advice and ideas on what it takes to design a remarkable brand, one staff member at a time and one message at a time.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a business owner or a creative, you’ll get lots out of this episode.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- “The best skill you can have is to think, fell and be like your customers”. Brian Hickling
- “Brands are no longer that thing that Marketing does, they are that thing that everybody does” Brian Hickling.
- “Remarkable brands are always a work in progress. They are in a constant conversation about what is the best thing to do for their customer.” Brian Hickling
- “If you want to have happy customers you have to have happy staff.” Brian Hickling
Links to resources mentioned in this episode
Thanks for listening
To share your thoughts
- If you have a question or episode topic idea leave a message here.
- Share this show with the links below.
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.BACK TO PODCAST MAIN
SUBSCRIBEFor brand and marketing tips, trends and other information sign up to our blog.