055 | How Instagram can help you grow your business
with Tyler J. McCall
Why you’ve got to listen to this episode:
With 1 billion users worldwide, spending an average of 53 minutes a day on the app, 50% actively following brands on the app and 72% purchasing from them, Instagram is arguably one of the social media platforms you should consider using, if you’ re not already.
But how can you use Instagram for your organization in an effective way? How can you build your brand, engage with your followers and nurture relationships that will turn into purchases or donations?
To answer these questions, I interview Tyler J. McCall. Tyler is an Instagram and social media marketer, strategist, and coach for creatives and online business owners. With over 10 years of experience in non-profit marketing and management, teaching thousands of entrepreneurs and managing dozens of Instagram accounts Tyler guides us through the steps to make Instagram work for our organizations.
Who can benefit from listening in:
There are a lot of different social media platforms out there. We need to know which ones to be on and how to best use it. There are a lot of users in Instagram ready to engage and even make purchases and donations, but there are also a lot of organizations trying to get their attention and their dollars. So how can you stand out and get their attention and their loyalty?
To get the answers to this question if you have to listen to this episode.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- The main purpose of the photo on your Instagram feed is to stop the scroll. The caption is where you do the work of sharing your story, connecting, entertaining and providing value.”
- Instagram is a storytelling platform.
- You don’t need a lot of followers, but you do need engaged ones.
- The growth of your following is directly related to the amount of time you spend nurturing your followers and engaging with them.
Links to resources mentioned in this episode
Thanks for listening
To share your thoughts
- If you have a question or episode topic idea leave a message here.
- Share this show with the links below.
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.BACK TO PODCAST MAIN
SUBSCRIBEFor brand and marketing tips, trends and other information sign up to our blog.