How to use sound to make your brand stand out and help tell your story
Why you’ve got to listen to this episode:
Everyone knows by now the importance of images and video to engage audiences and help tell your story. Most brands dedicate resources to carefully select the right images and although sound can make an image much more powerful very few brands spend time selecting the right sounds.
In this episode we talk to Jan LaPierre, President of A for Adventure about the importance of sound and how it can help differentiate you and much more powerfully express your brand message.
Who can benefit from listening in:
If you are using images, photography or videos, to help tell your story and engage an audience, and I hope you are, this episode is for you.
In this episode we talk about how linking your message the right sounds or music, you can help guide emotions, evoke powerful feelings and achieve much higher impact.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Sounds guide emotions
- Just like in imagery, consistency is key in audio
- Sounds can much more powerfully evoke feelings than images can
- Finding the right signature sound scape for your brand is as powerful as finding the right logo or imagery.
Links to resources mentioned in this episode
- A for Adventure
- A for Adventure – Facebook
- A for Adventure – Instagram
- A for Adventure – YouTube
- Alberta Podcast Network
- ATB Financial
- Let’s do Coffee
Thanks for listening
To share your thoughts
- If you have a question or episode topic idea leave a message here.
- Share this show with the links below.
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.BACK TO PODCAST MAIN
SUBSCRIBEFor brand and marketing tips, trends and other information sign up to our blog.