July 15, 2019
65 | How to use events to reinforce your brand and internal culture with Eryne Sarabin
Why you’ve got to listen to this episode:
Events can be a great way to fully immerse your audience in your brand.
Good food and a good venue are important but to achieve a memorable brand experience and meaningful connection with your audience you need to go beyond the basics.
In today’s episode I’m speaking with Eryne Sarabin, founder of Tycoon Event Planning. Eryne shares with us some great tips and advice on how to create events that will attract and connect your audiences, internal or external, with your brand.
Who can benefit from listening in:
Most organizations have events with some regularity. From team building or end of the year events to product launches or conferences. Most of the time these events are planned with attention to the practical or logistical matters of such things as food, venue, name tags and AV equipment. But for the most part organizations are missing an opportunity to make events much more meaningful and engaging for their audiences.
Looking at events as a way to create brand experiences where your audiences can connect with your brand will certainly make any event a much stronger and effective investment.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Events are opportunities to captivate your audience.
- Audiences gravitate towards events of brands that have a clear purpose.
- Apply the same level of thinking to any type of event. Ask these two questions; Who is going to be in the room? Wat experience would be of value to them?
- Don’t overlook the marketing of your event, before, during and after.
Links to resources mentioned in this episode
Thanks for listening
To share your thoughts
- If you have a question or episode topic idea leave a message here.
- Share this show with the links below.
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.BACK TO PODCAST MAIN
SUBSCRIBEFor brand and marketing tips, trends and other information sign up to our blog.